Speaker: DIANGE YANG Ph.D, Professor, Dean of Department of Automotive Engineering (DAE), Tsinghua University
B.E. in Automotive Engineering, Tsinghua University, P. R. China, 1991 – 1996
M.S. in Automotive Engineering, Tsinghua University, P. R. China, 1996 – 1998
Ph.D. in Automotive Engineering, Tsinghua University, P. R.China,1996 – 2001
Dean, Professor, Department of Automotive Engineering (DAE), Tsinghua University, July, 2016-present
Professor,DAE, Tsinghua University, Dec 2013-present
Vice-Director of State Key Laboratory of Automotive Safety and Energy, 2014-2016
Deputy Dean, DAE, Tsinghua University, Jan 2012-2016
Lecturer, Associate Professor, DAE, Tsinghua University, Dec 2001-Dec 2013.
40150582 Intelligent Transport Systems 2005-
40150603 Marketing of Automobile 2012-
Member of SAE
Member of CSAE
Board member of Journal “Automotive innovation”
TPC member of IET International Conference on Intelligent and Connected Vehicle (ICV2016)
Member of International Institute of Noise Control Engineering (I-INCE)
Member of International Institute of Acoustics and Vibration (IIAV)
Inter-Noise 2011, Session Chair for "Acoustical Metrology ", Osaka, Japan.
Inter-Noise 2012, Session Chair for "Inverse Approaches in Vibro-Acoustics: Visualization of source and field", New York, USA.
2012 International Congress on Sound and Vibration (ICSV19), Session Chair for "Acoustical Holography", Vilnius, Lithuania.
2013 International Congress on Sound and Vibration (ICSV20), Session Chair for "Acoustical Holography", Bangkok, Thailand.
2014 International Congress on Sound and Vibration (ICSV21), Session Chair for " Vibro-Acoustic Holography and Virtual Field Generation", BeiJing, China.
2014 ISNVH，Session Chair for "Pass-by and exterior noise measurement/simulation/reduction"，Graz, Austria.
Areas of Research Interests/ Research Projects
Intelligent Vehicle and Autonomous Driving
Intelligent Transport Systems
Connected Vehicle(V2V:Vehicle to Vehicle)
Dynamic Measurement on Vehicle
Dr. Diange Yang is the Chair and Professor at the Department of Automotive Engineering of Tsinghua University. He received his Ph.D degree at Tsinghua University in 2001. He was Supported by the National High-level personnel of special support program (“Ten Thousand Leading Talents Program”). His research work mainly focus on Intelligent Vehicle and Autonomous Driving. His research has been sponsored by the NSFC, 863 and Chinese industry. Since joining Tsinghua University in 2001, he has attracted research funding for nearly $3.5 million. Professor Yang has authored 11 software copyrights and registered more than 48 national patents, he also published 120 papers of which 88 papers have been cited by SCI and EI, and he has been invited to talk at the well known international conferences 7 times and chaired the conference sessions. He has received numerous awards during his career, including the Excellent Teaching Award of Tsinghua University in 2013, the Distinguished Young Science Technology talent of Chinese Automobile Industry in 2011, the Excellent Young Scientist of Beijing in 2010. He is also the recipient of the Second Prize of National Technology Invention Rewards of CHINA in 2010 and in 2013.
Part of the Refereed Journal Articles
1. Yang Diange; Kong Weiwei; Li Bing; Intelligent vehicle electrical power supply system with central coordinated protection,CHINESE JOURNAL OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, (2016) 29(4):781-791
2. Zhang Tao; Yang Dian-ge*; Li Jiang-tao; A Trajectory-Based Map-Matching System for the Driving Road Identification in Vehicle Navigation Systems,JOURNAL OF INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS,(2016),20(2):162-177.
3. Zhang Zhaosheng; Yang Diange*;Zhang Tao;He Qiaochu;Lian Xiaomin,A Study on the Method for Cleaning and Repairing the Probe Vehicle Data, IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst., (2013). 14(1): 419-427.
4. Diange Yang, Tao Zhang, Ting Li, Xiaomin Lian. Synthetic Fuzzy Evaluation Method of Trajectory Similarity in Map-Matching, Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems (2011) 15（4）:193-204
5. Tao Zhang; Diange Yang; Ting Li; Keqiang Li; Xiaomin Lian. An improved virtual intersection model for vehicle navigation at intersections. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, (2011)19 (3 ): 413-23
6. Diange Yang, Bing Li, Ziteng Wang, Xiaomin Lian，Development and calibration of acoustic video camera system for moving vehicles，J. Sound Vib., (2011) 330, 2457–2469
7. Zhengmin Gu, Diange Yang, Liang Lu, Keqiang Li, Xiaomin Lian，Distributed Vehicle Body Electric/Electronic System architecture with Central Coordination Control, Source: Proceeding of the institution of mechanical engineers part D-Journal of Automobile engineering,(2010) 224(D2):189-199.
Honors And Awards
Supported by the National High-level personnel of special support program (“Ten Thousand Leading Talents Program”) from 2016
New Talent Award of Tsinghua University in 2013
Excellent Teaching Award of Tsinghua University in 2013
New Century Excellent Talent of Ministry of Education in 2011
Excellent Young Scientist Award of Chinese Industry in 2011
Beijing Youth Science and Technology Award in 2010
National Technological Innovation Award (Second Prize,CHINA), 2013
National Technological Innovation Award (Second Prize,CHINA), 2010
Technological Innovation Award of Ministry of Education (First Prize), 2012
The automotive industry science and technology progress award( First Prize), 2009